Some Northern Ireland businesses prefer to have their telephone system on their premises rather than “in the cloud.” Here at b4b Group we understand that, that’s why we offer a powerful and flexible on-premise system working in partnership with established phone system suppliers, LG-Ericsson, Avaya or NEC.
- LG-Ericsson – Ericsson-LG Enterprise’s unified communications platform is designed to meet all business communication needs. iPECS UCP is a ground-breaking innovative platform that provides out of the box unified communications
- Users can use voice, video, instant messaging, conference calls and visual voicemail all on one simple and easy to use phone system
- On-Premises VoIP systems are also integrated into standard office applications such as Microsoft Outlook or Teams, as well as other CRM applications
- These systems are designed to deliver necessary flexibility as your organisation grows
Many businesses are now making the decision to move their communication options to the Cloud. For more information about Cloud Hosted phone systems, click here.
An On-Premise phone system may be most suitable for your business needs.
There are two main reasons why a business may consider an on-premise phone system
- If the broadband connection is poor, weak or a connection is not available
- If you prefer your business phone system to be installed on your own servers and behind your company firewall, mainly for full data protection.
We have explained those in more detail just below.
For a cloud phone system (VoIP) to work, it is important that an excellent fibre quality broadband connection is available. The cloud based phone system is connected via broadband to the cloud.
As such the broadband connection must be be of a high quality and should also be very resilient. If the broadband drops or fails, the phone system may also stop working unless it has been designed with an Always On Internet backup.
Hosted (Cloud) phone systems are secure and safe, but some businesses wish to manage their own data security. This is especially true for any highly regulated industries.
An On-Premise phone system setup requires in-house server hardware, software licenses, and integration capabilities. Going forward IT professionals will also be needed support and manage potential issues that may arise. The alternative to this is to have a maintenance contract in place which we offer here at b4b Group.
At b4b Group we offer a wide range of telephone systems at competitive prices and will help you to find the best system for your business.
Our On-Premise systems are affordable and fully supported by our engineering and customer service teams.
Call us today for a free audit and no obligation quote on 02890-748844